Monday 19 October 2009

Autumn Outings

Early autumn in Abernethy - The Cairngorms


The Autumn colours are now starting to look quite promising. I travelled North to Glencoe to meet up with my boyfriend Dave who is always on the lookout for that perfect photograph. I took the opportunity to collect plenty of sketches and photographs ready to develop into paintings once I returned to the Lakes. The weather in the West didn't seem to want to let up, I know I like a bit of bad weather but sometimes it can get a bit much, so we travelled East to the Cairngorm to seek a bit of sunshine.
Returning to the Lakes, I found the Autumn colours developing quite nicely. The Duddon valley is one of my favorite haunts at this time of year.
Keep an eye on the News page for information on my forthcoming Exhibition early next year.

Dave seems to enjoy the prospect of getting his feet wet in order to search for that perfect shot. Einich looks on!!!! She's not quite so keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment