Monday 14 December 2009

It's official - Santa has sacked Rudolf!!!!

Here are a few photo's to sum up the weekends activities. Due to the lack of snow Santa decided that a different mode of transport was necessary.

Frost in Buttermere!

The sun never reached the valley bottom, it remained icy and cold all weekend. The poor folks stood at the bottom watching Einich and I searching the fell side remained in the shade all day. My thanks go to out to them and also to the "Dogs Bodies" who volunteered to sit out all day and hide for me.



Sunday - an easier day!!


or maybe not....
We had a practice session with the RAF winching dogs and handlers into the aircraft. Unfortunately, but, to the amusement of onlookers, I ended up wearing Einich on my head like a hat! I've got the claw marks on my helmet as a reminder of the day.


Who looks the happiest!!
these.....

or these....






No comments:

Post a Comment